top of page
Tue, May 10|
Asset Management Seminar
This workshop is free for Lakeland District residents and $75.00 for those outside of the district boundary.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 10, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Prince Albert, 3551 2 Ave W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 5G1, Canada
About the Event
Introduction to key components:
- What is asset management?
- Components of an asset management
- Benefits and values in the recreation sector
- Complete asset lifecycle planning
- Communication of asset management planning
- Stakeholder involvement - roles and responsibility
bottom of page