Community Support & Services Questionnaire
Has Lakeland District for Sport, Culture and Recreation supported you, your organization, or your community in the past year? Have you attended a workshop, a trend session, or a consultation hosted by Lakeland District? Have we assisted you with a grant or supported your recreation program? Have we supported an event that was hosted in your community? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then please fill out our Community Support and Services Questionnaire! If you complete the questionnaire by April 30th, your name can be entered for a chance to win a Lakeland District swag bag, which includes a Tim Horton’s gift card!
Thank you - we very much appreciate your valuable feedback!
HIGH FIVE® Summer 2019 Training Dates
Workshop supported by:
Are you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to give back, build your resume and be a part of a dynamic team of leaders in the Sport, Culture and Recreation sector?
Submit your application to be a part of 1 of the following committees:
- LDSCR Board of Directors (meets quarterly)
- Looking for someone representing the West side of the district
- LDSCR Board of Directors follows the Policy Governance Model
- Lakeland District Creative Kids Adjudication Committee (meets following a deadline)
- Lakeland District Aboriginal Community Sport Development GrantAdjudication Committee (meets following a deadline)